Since 1968, the Civitan Foundation Inc., a 501c3 non-profit organization, has been providing multiple ever-changing programs to meet the needs of children and adults who are developmentally disabled.
The Civitan Foundation serves over 750 families annually in our many programs. We continue to expand our services to also include outreach, education and family support. Our focus is to build a stronger community for those with developmental disabilities. We do not turn away campers based on their inability to pay for services, but offer scholarships and financial aid to qualifying families. Every dollar donated to Civitan helps us to provide services to families who could not otherwise afford these quality programs.These programs include:
- Camp Civitan
- Respite & Recreation Programs
- Home & Community Based Services (HCBS)
- Community Outreach and Disability Education
- Food and Nutrition Education
- Day Treatment Programs (DTA/DTT's)
- Williams Thrift Store
The Civitan Foundation Inc. has a reputation for providing safe, enriching, high quality programs that focus on enhancing life skills, socialization, educational programs and much needed respite for families and caregivers.The Civitan Foundation at a glance:
- The Civitan Foundation serves approximately 750 families each year.
- The Civitan Foundation has over 550 campers participating in both the Summer Residential Camps and Winter Weekend Camps.
- There are over 150 volunteers committed to helping our programs each year.
- Volunteers logged approximately 12,000 hours serving the developmentally disabled community.
- Civitan Foundation Inc is DES/DDD (Department of Developmental Disabilities) Qualified Vendor.
- The Civitan Foundation provides HAH, ANC and RSP staffing and services.
As a parent of an adult receiving these services you could easily become certified through the Civitan Foundation to be your child's habilitation provider.